normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 26 October 2009

The one where I want to thank my dad

My dad....
My old man....
My father.....
I never thought one day, I will be writing about my dad. My dad is a very strict and perfectionist man. Everything has to be in order. Everything that don't follow his way is the wrong way. Everything has to be perfect otherwise why bother doing it anyway!
My dad had also thought me how to be tough. Crying is not acceptable. I remembered when I was small, my dad took me to the dentist and he warned me about crying. While the dentist was doing the extraction, he stood there at the door making sure I won't cry. And I did not cry, just shed some tears but no sound.
My dad also told me, no matter how a person behave, and if that person is older, there's no excuse for me to misbehave or in malay terms "kurang ajar" to that person. To him, it's a reflection of how I was raised if I do misbehave.
My dad also thought me though we are equipped with all the knowledge in the world, if it's not complimented with hard work, success will not happen. Work hard is a must, not just work smart.
I owe many things in life to my dad. Why this entry? Nope, it's not his birthday or any special event. Cause, I am thinking of my dad and that does not require me to have a special event!

3 normalies:

Nurhayati said...

baca entry ni buat yati teringat kat abah gak huhhuu

vagg© said...

i love my dad too.

watie said...

saya sedari darjah 6 ayah saya x jaga saya huhuhu coz depa bercerai..

jalan2 klik ur nuffnang