normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 25 October 2009

My click here, here and here entry!

Ooooo.... korang mengata aku yer....
Yelah, akak ada blog ke???
Anyway, wanted to have this entry earlier however, time is just not on myside nowadays. As much as I tried to manage and adjust here and there, I got to admit, I still need more than 24 hours a day. Don't we all.
If it's not too late, I want to put on record I had a great Raya. Been to many open houses, the last weekend of Raya was 13 Saturday and Sunday combined. We went to many places, and tried our best to attend all the invites except for the day Adik got engaged.
The last one was at lil^red's Open House which I got to meet my blogger friends. And I am so proud I succumbed to all the sarcasm and remarks menusuk kalbu about the "activeness" of my blog. Then, they asked me when do I plan to blog about this very soon after the even. "Alah, akak buat ler click here, here and here entry!".
Sampai sudah, baru ler nak buat. So here's my click here, here, here, here and here entry for the happenings of the event. And dapat member baru, so apa lagik, click here lah!
At least akak nie takde ler truk macam click here yang nie....Hahahaha!!!
Anyway, will try to be more dilligent in future. Tak larat ler kena perli!!!

3 normalies:

Amiha Ayu said...

yay!!!!!!!!! AKHIRNYA!!!!
:)

Amiha Ayu said...

yay!!!!!!!!! AKHIRNYA!!!!
:)

fezarena said...

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....taulah tak hapdet blogggg.....:(

p/s : k liza dpt my email?...:)...tq..