normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Day without my love ones

I finally landed at Kota Bharu around an hour. When we landed, the weather was fine but the moment we arrived at the hotel, it rained heavily. Macam tau je hatiku ini juga sedang menangis merindui keluarga ku..chewah!! Really, I missed my better half and the cuties already. I don't know how I can sleep tonite without them..

Backtrack jap....

We arrived at KLIA then headed to the Golden Lounge for lunch while doing some last minute work there.




I am on the way out already to start the work on the big project. Wish me luck, not only on the project, also to get through the nite without my love ones...Hopefully, it will be soooo busy that time flies very fast...

Blogging from Kota Bharu
Being Normal missing the family

0 normalies: