normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 27 February 2008

I miss my family

I have been away not even for one nite and I miss my family already. I have been calling them like every other hour and keep on wishing that time could fly faster. If it's one thing that I want right now, is to fly back to my family.

We arrived around 5pm.Quickly check in considering there's a lot to be done. Solat jap than headed to the ballroom of the hotel to check on the settings and so on. We can't see the real layout since the ballroom will be used for another event tonite. We can only enter the ballroom and have our dry run an hour after this event is over, so it could be at 12am and more...biler nak tidur nie...

We were also driven all around KB for the place for the VIP visits tomorrow. Had dinner at this famous place serving Kelantan authentic food like nasi kebaur, ayam percik and may other food. So many place to go and how I wish this is a leisure trip with my family. Enjoy the photos below. Caution : the smile on my face is totally fake!!! It's all tears in my heart...


2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

ooh org kb yer..jauh tuh..hehe

Anonymous said...

nak pesan nasik kerabu boleh?? ;)
itulah bila dah kawen nie kalau kena tido sorang2 rasa pelik jer kan