normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 23 February 2008

Hanging out with the boys

I left for lunch quite late yesterday. On Friday, our lunch our starts at 12.15 and ends at 2.45pm, but due to work commitment, I went down only at 2.10pm. I don't know what to have and was glad GTL and Ms Thin decided for me..so, met them at Level 2 with Cik Puan Ambang. They just came back from the MAS Travel Fair at the convention center. Bump into eiseai and Ms Panjang there so, ajak they all join skali.

The men has just finished the Friday prayers and saw this boys and they all pun tumpang sekaki. Apa lagi, biler dah ramai2, ketawa masing2 tak ingat dunia. Thanks guys, lupa jap stress keje...


Ms GTL had this chicken chop and while eating it, she said she has formed a heart shape...ok ler tu, layan jer...I know she is trying to cheer me up as she knows I had a rough week, thanks sis!



Hah! Then back to work :(

8 normalies:

Anonymous said...

wah lunch macam party plak ek.. hehehe.. best, best!

hope u tak stress lagi. jgn layan lah spinster tu, boleh sakit otak kalau layan.. ;)

Liza said...

Maya-my better half told me I am so lucky cause I have so many genuine frens around me, no need to get upset over a person that's not even worth to be called fren..thanks maya, you are so kind!

Anonymous said...

waaaah, mcm lama dah tak makan besar bersama kawan kawan. thanx to the event on Friday, at last we can together gether w/pun sekejap je.

eiseais said...

mariaaaa...tak nampak kah muka ku yg tembam itu???

Liza said...

faith - jom kita gi lunch together2 dlm masa tedekat nie nak, rindu ler kat gang awana

eiseai - muka glamer cam tu will not go unnoticed ;)

Anonymous said...

ehem, ehem..dimanakah gambarku??? berani ada org tu dok cover. ciss! wajah fotogenik ku ini tidak patut sesekali dikaburi oleh org lain itu.. bagaimana??

Anonymous said...

salina i nampak..hehehe..mula2 tak perasan..patutlah mcm ku kenal ajer muka itu.. ;)

Anonymous said...

buleh buleh, tp bilakah itu. haha. minggu ini tidak mampu rasanya. hehe. tgk la sometime next week ke, next next week ke.