normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Stress purchases

This was purchased last week while I was trying to handle my stress level with care. And this is me being really careful with my spending...
Crabtree & Evelyn Mother's Day set, scent Rosewater...really soothing...



A Timber back pack at Isetan, been wanting to get one for sooo long, betul tak Cik Puan Ambang?

Secret purchase which will be disclosed later...

Conclusion : Shopping is the best therapy ;)

8 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah sakan shopping nmpk..

Anonymous said...

yess..shopping is the best therapy ;)
..anyway nice blog..

^_cheers_^

Liza said...

ita - sekali sekala nak bersakan...

lily - you are so right!! thanks for the compliment

lilRed Farah said...

definitely the best medicine

Liza said...

lil^red - definitely!!

Jungle Playland said...

I miss that type of shopping which can reduce stress level.

Since i have babies, i hardly shop for myself. Last beauty products bought was before i got married. Sad.

Nanti laa bila dah kurus, i will shop for new clothing..baru membakar semangat ku! hahah

Liza said...

dot - i got to have this kind of session during lunch time jer, biler dah sampai rumah, lain dah my job scope

Liza said...

dot - lupe lak, since your semangat tgh terbakar tu, bakar lah semangat i skali