normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 6 June 2008

Alamak, patah!!!

After having too much fun here, here and here..., something awful happened...
I had specifically told the concierge, he did not have to put our stuff in the car, we'll do it ourselves considering that we have too much stuff and need to rearrange accordingly. Actually, that's my better half's role...I was there to give him the moral support...
That's not the point here. The pakcik was again, too "helpful". I think he just wanted us to leave the resort so he went ahead to help though the help was not needed. Seeing that, I then told him not to put the big hamper that we won on top of the bag, that's where I put my spec. I forgot to bring the casing, that's the reason for the specific instruction.
Again, he did exactly what he was told not to. The moment I realised he did just that, I wanted to scream but there were many others at the lobby and I wouldn't want to create a scene. After he left, I checked and what worry me the most happen....Spek aku patah!!!! Patah dua lak tu!!!
I did a new one that same day, at my normal optical shop. But, it will only be ready in a week's time due to some features, my rabun is not a normal rabun...
So this few days, I have to wear lens since I don't have any back up spectacles....This is definately not good for my eyes......
Spek tu pun satu, macam pandai jer carik timing nak patah ;)

4 normalies:

Jungle Playland said...

Alamak kesian you. But look at a bright side now u get to change your new spec.

Why not do lasik? i did mine 3 years. Now i'm contact lenseless.

lilRed Farah said...

not a normal rabun??? rabun ayamkah rabun dinaso???? hahhahaha gurau kak....i have bad astigmatism....leceh sgt!!!! kalau drive tak pakai spec/ shades mata berair cam menangeh!!!

Anonymous said...

takpelah merasa pakai specs baru.. hehehe
minyak naik byk giler kan? terkejut time baca utusan ingatkan typo rupa2nya betul
eh I nak privatekan blog I, nanti kasik e-mail add ek

Liza said...

dot - my boss also told me to do lasik, tapi i nie penakut ler, ada side effect tak

lil^red - rabun tahap cipan, kalau tak customised the spek, tebal semacam like botol kicap...

maya - u give your email nanti i email you my email add...brape byk punyer email da!!!