normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 6 June 2008

Lunch yang sedih....

I never liked farewell, unless if it involves people that I wanted them to go...So, for this cases, lagik cepat berambus lagik bagus...ha ha ha....
But, yesterday, was not a farewell that I look forward to attending. One of my sisters in the company leaving next week.
We had a farewell lunch for her yesterday and she wanted to have this at Pelita. Ms Security will be leaving us to advance her career in the IT world and be a somebody at her new company...Even her position..wow!!!! Biler ler I merasa to have a Director designation as my job title. And that designation for your own company doesn't count.
It's been quite some time we gather together for a good meal. Everyone has been busy with their work and life that we hardly spend time together anymore. Nevertheless, the friendship still remained strong.
But, tak cukup korum. Ms GTL was not well so was not able to attend. Hope she is better oredi...
Arrival of the VIPs....you wish!!!


The food, kari kepala ikan tu!!!!


Tak aci tau, buat photo session tak tunggu we all

Farewell yang gembira!!! Bergelak ketawa itu sudah mesti!!!!

Mari ber KG sambil menjamu selera!!!!

To Ms Security,
I know we had our share of row, we had our differences. But, trust me when I say, I was doing all that because I care about you just like my own sister...I am sorry, maybe the way I approached it was wrong. But, I meant no harm.
I am happy you get to be in a better position, position that you deserve to have looong time ago. Please take care of yourself and never let other dictate how you should live your life...
All the best and good luck. Not like you need it, I am confident you will do just fine......
(Liza, jgn nangis!!!)

3 normalies:

ita.itu said...

sedapnye kari kepala ikan..tp sdp2 pun sedih ye kak..hehe

Jungle Playland said...

Congrats to your friend. It is true, sometimes to move to a higher place, sometimes you need to go to a different company.

Liza said...

ita - memang sodap dalam sodih :(

dot - how i wish i am as lucky as she is....