normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 13 June 2008

Not to make a complete fool out of myself

I am never a good bowler, but love the game. This Saturday, there will be a bowling tournament organised by our Sports Club, part of the on going sports carnival. My main objective, actually 2 main objectives...
1. Not to make a complete fool out of myself (that explains the long title)
2. For my team not to loose because I suck!!!
So, after this event...(event ke?), my better half decided to teach me a thing or 2 about bowling.
We went to the alley at Pyramid, nearest to our home and we don't have to rush back later to pick up the cuties from school.
I did pretty ok, not too bad but of course not that good either...
Self reminder, to keep the hand straight, jgn bengkok2...

4 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah terer akak ek main bowling..tp lps tuh kena berurut ek..hehe

lilRed Farah said...

waaahhh sudah lama tidak turun lane!

azrul izwan said...

sorry eh kalo rumah merah yang menang..we all tak sengaje..(prediction je:p)

Liza said...

ita - takde terornyer..longkang kiri pastu kanan pastu urut ha ha ha

lil^red - satu hari kita gi nak?

azrul - whatever! mcm tak leh pakai je the prediction