normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 21 June 2008

Personal Hair Stylist

Caution : This is not part of the cost cutting measures...
My better half have this talent, being a hair stylist. He has been the one cutting our hair, except of late, for my hero who will have his hair cut at the mamak barber.
Me, I would prefer my better half to cut my hair since I find difficult to find a place that has a special area for woman wearing tudung.
Baby's hair is already very long, the front part covering her eyes. So, after dinner yesterday she "booked" her personal hair stylist for a good hair cut.
The end result, what she called the helmet style, cute huh!

Another satisfied customer!

1 normalies:

Jungle Playland said...

wow terrr laa your hubs. This is also a good way to cut those expenses for hair styling.. hehehe.