normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 21 July 2008

Beautiful wedding

I got the honour to attend a very beautiful wedding of someone very dear to me, Ms YK. It was held at Kampung Pengantin Jalan Ampang.

I have nothing to wear and this time it's for real and even my better half agrees with me. The reason was I have packed most of my clothes in boxes and send them to the new house. I only leave 4 pairs of baju kurung, which I planned to wear to all functions that requires baju kurung a
s the dress code, whether it's wedding or even funerals. Now, you can imagine the choice of clothes that I have temporarily. So, don't complain if you see me wearing the same thing...For this occassion, got myself a baju kurung from a boutique in Ampang Park and tudung from Arzu.
We went there via Mr Info car and alhamdulilah we reached there safely despite the obstacles that we have to go through. Those in the car would know what I meant ;)
The beautiful bride getting ready.
The beautiful doorgift given to the beautiful people who attended the wedding namely the one in blue....
The beautiful and delicious food with the beautiful and sweet desert.

The beautiful bride and groom...

The beautiful band who sang all the beautiful songs...

End of a beautiful wedding.....

4 normalies:

azrul izwan said...

tak sabar nak kawin pulak.. ;p

fazid said...

aaaahhhh I miss attending kenduri laaa...miss the nasi minyak...

lilRed Farah said...

CEHENDOOOOLLL!!!!!

Liza said...

azrul - this is good motivation factor kan

fazid - balik ler cepat and you can start attending one

lil^red - chendol nyer memang sedap!!!!