normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 21 July 2008

We are the champion

The heat is on....
When we arrived, so many of the GREEN participants were there. It was like a carnival!!
Our team chose red as the team colour.
We actually came with a very low expectation, we just wanted to play and have a good time. So, winning was not what we expected.
This is how we warm up before the game....by dancing....
I wore jersey number 7, not because I am as good as Beckham, or good looking either, but it was because that's the jersey that I can fit into.
I played the defend role.
All and all, it was a good event except for something that happened in the end which I choose not to blog about it...
I was given chocolates for gracing the event. Not healthy lah like this...
The bottom line is......
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 normalies:

Anonymous said...

wah wah.....tidak ku sangka my moves were documented....

lilRed Farah said...

waaaaaaaaaa chocolate super fine lg!~

Liza said...

obor2 - u better patent the move...

lil^red - believe it or not, k liza tak makan coklat....

Anonymous said...

nasib baik i tak datang. tu yg dpt no 7 tuuu. ehehehehe.