normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 9 July 2008

The breakfast show

What were my hero and my baby so focused with? Details at the end of the entry.
We love to have breakfast at this particular place at SS19 Subang Jaya. Lots of choices. There's this one stall that serve Kelantan food like nasi dagang. And one stall that serves soto and lontong. And one more with nasi lemak and various lauk and roti canai. And the price suits with the berjimat cermat mode.
My better half always go for the nasi lemak. Not bad, the fried chicken is very nice and well marinated.As for me, I love the soto here. But that day, soto dia kureng skit...or may be it's just me, not having good appetite lately.....


And before I forgot, they were watching the roti canai man was doing his thing. That's why their eyes were not blinking with fascination.

1 normalies:

ita.itu said...

sedapnye makan bekfes ngan mee soto kan..