normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 9 July 2008

CSI Car

For those who are CSI Miami - the Horatio style fans like your truly, would know the car that they use, the Hummer. I love this vehicle ever since I first laid my eyes on it, the day I watched CSI Miami many years ago.
I know nuts about car. About the engine performance, about the internal thingy and about the technicalities of it....
I just know, whether I like the colour, whether the design is nice, whether mahal or murah...and that's that!
So, when we were at the Curve, this vehicle was on display. Cantik giler siot!!!! Memang best...
There were 2, red and black. But the black one not so nice compared to the red one.
But, when you look at the price tag...
Nearly RM600k!!!!
Amboi, kalau dah kereta lagik mahal dari rumah, duduk dalam kereta ler gamaknyer!!!

5 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

kat shah alam ada 2 jibik...sapa ntah pakai...but both are black....

ni 1st time nampak hummer merah!!! ya Allah.........kalau la 600kSEN.....hahahahahhaha

ita.itu said...

suka citer csi..wah reganye kan..x hingat...

Anonymous said...

but BN

the colour is red

can u get me this as my birthday present, tukar dengan yang ko dah beli tu :P

u sell off your house, your 100s of properties

katanya value the fship gitu kan

ai want this......

Anonymous said...

hummer ni mmg lah kan..nmpk je hodoh..ekekekee..menteri pelajaran kita kan pakai ni gak..dahsyat harga nya

*_*

Anonymous said...

hi,
first time here...
saw this hummer too @ the curve.
layanzzz aje la, x mampu :P