normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 10 July 2008

Th most honest entry

Blogging via berry

As I am typing this, I am having my breakfast, overseing the Traders Hotel and other buildings. Felt like having the McD pancakes this morning.


This question have been ringing in my head since last nite. "Why do people listen to others?"....

Some people may not agree with this statement that I am a very private person. They may say, "yelah private, ada blog, suka huha huha, private konon". That's when you are so wrong, I am a good actress hence I cover private life very well.

As I get older and hopefully wiser, I learnt somethings are meant to be shared and some are just don't. What you have read so far in my blog are the portions of my life that can be shared. And there are another larger portion that I prefer to keep it private.

Back to my question to me...why do people listen to others. Why??? I hear rumours too but I don't believe everything that I hear and I will not be judgemental to others just because I heard rumour about these people. For me, seeing is believing. This person may treat you badly but as long as this person is nice to me, I will always have a positive impression of this person.

My better half always told me, the reason why I easily get frustrated cause I assume people think like me;not believing rumours and have a mind on their own. I am not easily to be influenced so I thought others are too. That is why there are people around me that may not be well like by the majority but I stand guided as long as this group of people did not do anything wrong to me or hurt me, I will always consider them as my friends. So, when bad things are spread about me, I assume people will do as what I am doing....somehow, not all are like that...

So, take my job if you feel you deserve it more, take my position if you feel you are better at it than me, keep on saying bad things about me, about how incompetent I am, about my boss not happy with my performance, about I suck at what I do!

I am still a firm believer of the rezeki concept. If this is mine as per written by Allah Almighty, then it will be mine and no one can take it away from me. But if it's not, I guess that it's just not meant to be and I can leave in peace as I know my conscience are crystal clear...

But remember....

What you give, you get back...the impact may not be on you, it may be to your loved ones or may be
during judgement day

Allah is GREAT!!

3 normalies:

Anonymous said...

Back to my question to me...why do people listen to others. Why??? I hear rumours too but I don't believe everything that I hear and I will not be judgemental to others just because I heard rumour about these people. For me, seeing is believing. This person may treat you badly but as long as this person is nice to me, I will always have a positive impression of this person.

totally agree wt you.

ada yang hanya jadi lalang dok dengo cakap orang. ada yang buat judgment sendiri on us, yet kenal sebelah mata pun tidak.

ada yang dok cucuk engko jangan berkawan dengan aku. ada yang cucuk aku, sapa aku nak berkawan dengan ko.

at the end of the day, these ppl are being bz body bout our life, hey u outside ppl reading BN's blog, get a life lah.

kalo boss dia bagi dia tip top pms ke, bagi dia bad pms ke, apa ko sibuk, ko ke yang merasa bonus dia??

n yes, she does has a blog, BN is a blogger, apa ko sibuk? nak sibuk gak buat blog sendiri lah. dasar buta IT!

lilRed Farah said...

ramai org tak faham...as much as we love writing, we have our own private life that we reserve it to our own self and family.....kite nak ckp bnyk kali pon payah...coz the one mulut bernanah is not a blogger so he/she wont understand....

kadang2 kite perlu berlakon untuk survive dlm dunia...bukan bermakna kite hipokrit....berlakon bukan bermaksud kite bermuke2 but more towards how we handle things and how we put ourselves in different occasions....

too much of joyah outside sbb diorg ni suke dgr cerite2 panas.....kalau mendengar je takpe....ni menyampaikan!!!! kalau mendengar dan emncari kebenaran takpe...ni bodoh dlm menggunakan akal pikiran....

siapa ye agaknye yg mendidik mentaliti diorg jadi mcm ni???

all and all kak BN, i feel u.....and i always pray for the best for u and ur families.....take care kak

Anonymous said...

Normal, sedih I baca entry nie. I totally agree yang kita cuma share 10% of our life in our blog, and that has been fabricated to make it sound good kan. In fact, all may not be in the pink.

That's how I feel when stupid anonymous commented on me as if they know me inside out. I rather be me than changing my style to suit the public. And ada jer benda dlm blog yg dikatakan I berlagak. Sedih tau!

Anyway, nanti lah bila I dah ok I will start blogging again.

You know who I am.