normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 10 July 2008

Dessert time

I have been very tight up with work lately that I have been spending lesser time with my family. Even during weekends, I have to work. Not that I'm complaining, I should be grateful I still have a job.
The other day, after a long day at work, I called my better half and asked him whether he felt like having dessert with the cuties and that I am arriving in 15 minutes time.
So, we headed to Mcd Subang Parade. The cuties had their Mcflurry and ice cream While myself and my better half had the coffee and kenny roger's muffin(no outside food ler konon).
I guess being married for so long sometimes made you realised, it's not so much about spending much time together but spending quality time together...
Who was that again that wanted my job....Sila lah apply yer......And maybe at that time, you finally know how I feel

1 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

KAK BN....awaning mana kak...awning....hehehhehehe