normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 7 July 2008

Genting Trip - The work part

I will be dividing this entry to 2 parts..one is the work part and the other one is the fun part...
Intro please!!!

I was at Genting last Thursday and Friday to attend the Team Building session for GREEN. I left KLCC around 11am. Kesian the designated driver. He has to wait for me for more than an hour cause I still have loads of things to settle before leaving.

It was raining all the way to Genting and I was so thankful for not driving. The road was slippery and the fog was quite thick.

Once I arrived, quickly check in and took my lunch. They have booked a 3 room apartment since my better half and the cuties will be joining later. All rooms were with 2 single bed so when my better half arrived, he did the man's job by joining the to bed to become one ;).

I was welcomed with this lovely fruit basket. I didn't open it right away, will get the cuties to do that later.

The first activity for me to attend was the obstacle courses. The objective of the activities is for the groups to maintain or increase their group profitability while going through this 10 courses. Every mistake, every delay(there's a time limit for every obstacle) will be penalised by deducting their cashflows. Before they start, they were given 80 million for each group. Their negotiation skills were being tested as well to see how well do they negotiate to get what they want. Did I forgot to tell they have to carry an egg while doing all this...ha ha ha, I knew there must be a twist somewhere...

Photos of some of the obstacles...


That nite, after the prayers and yassin recital, the next activity was the War Games. Franky speaking, I did not enjoy this game and I felt it was such a waste of time...so only one picture for this, during the briefing, the rest were too dark to be displayed...

For both days, the weather was not kind. It was raining on and off. Even the obstacle courses were done in the rain, and for the second day activity, the telematch had to be cancelled. We don't want people to start dropping like flies due to fever...

Look out for the fun part!!!

1 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

kak liza....i miss reading ur writings.....rasa cam lama gilos dah akak tak nulis......waahhhh enjoy yeh ke genting...harus sejuk kan kalo ujan