normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 25 September 2008

Anis yang Comel

My new craze!!! Actually, not only but the whole family. Just that I seems to be more excited than the rest ;)
Anis, my beautiful, sweet, adorable niece....Isn't she an angel?
She was one of the attendees of her dad's birthday party. And she behaved throughout the party, and that's an achievement!
Anis is the only baby who my own baby is not jealous of. Kalau anak orang lain, pegang skit jer baby dah merengek. Initially she acted the same towards Anis, but that behaviour no longer exist.
Planning to get some nice Raya clothing for Anis today. Is it a sign that I want another one???

7 normalies:

attyfir said...

very cute & very gebus...geram..cubit2 pipi tu kang

Anonymous said...

liza
i pun hari tu geram je tgk baby..rasa tersengih sorang2..n outcome..walla..i'm now expecting..huhuhu..tk plan..rezeki so terima dgn senang hati...doakan untuk u sekali lah..hihihi..best ada baby..happy je tgk muka dorang kan

Liza said...

atty - memang gebus...geram nak picit2 jer tau

zura - doakan for me yer, memang tringin sangat

lilRed Farah said...

doa kak liza dpt twins plak!!! huhuhu new house come new members in the family!! cemana tuh??? i would be very happy for u!

ita.itu said...

alahai comelnye..geram ngk baby ni tau

Anonymous said...

You Q: Is it a sign?

My A: D.E.F.I.N.I.T.E.L.Y.

Liza said...

lil^red - twins??? mari kita aminkan sesama...amin...

ita -kalau geram, jom ita, kita tambah lagik satu, otomen pun tak de baby girl lagik

faiith-wah, definitely!!!