normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 18 September 2008

Kurma@Ramadhan

Whenever Ramadhan arrives, kurma will be one of the things that Muslims will look for. It's the same case for us. I am not a big fan of kurma(not only that, I don't like sweet things including chocolate) but my better half is a kurma junkie. He loves kurma and will not start the iftar without having kurma first. This interests also shared by my parents and in-laws.
Usually, I will purchase kurma from my frequent supplier, a colleague of mine. Usually the half month supply for my 2 families. Why half month? Cause every year without fail, we will receive some from friends and business acquintance.
This year is no different, we received 2 about 2 days before Ramadhan starts.



And every year, there will always be some balance of the kurma which I will then add as one of the ingredients for my Raya cookies.
Cantik kan? Very the creative. Nie satu business idea yg bagus. Shall we try this next year...

0 normalies: