normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 6 September 2008

Overdue Birthday

This is an entry on Mrs Green's birthday celebration. Mrs Green is a Merdeka baby. However, we decided to surprise her and celebrated her birthday a week earlier. So, when we asked her out for lunch, she didn't suspect anything.

As usual, the venue will always be Chillis. We ordered so much food, I think nearly 50% of the venue.

When the cake was brought in and the Chillis staff started singing, Mrs Green sang along when she saw us singing. She thought we were just being sporting singing one of the Chillis patronage.

Anyway, I am so sorry my dear friends for the delay in the entry...I totally forgotten about it until I was going through the pics in my desktop. But better late than never kan??

2 normalies:

azrul izwan said...

siapakah jejaka yg paling kiri skali dlm gambar paling atas tu? seperti slalu ku lihat??

happy birthday fazzzzzz..

Liza said...

azrul - macam pernah kuliha tapi di mana ya??!!