normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 5 October 2008

Good help is so hard to find

This Raya was less stressful than all the previous ones. The cuties were so into celebrating that they became so rajin and so very helpful. I had thought of what to cook a week before and bought the ingredients on the final day of Ramadhan. I was really tired after all the cleaning, and when I started to think that I have to cook a feast next, I felt more exhausted.

Alhamdulilah, the cuties offered to help. They helped me to kopek the bawang, blend the ground nuts and clean the house. I was so reliefed and very glad that they are now big enough to help with the chores.
We made our own kitchen at the back of the house since I am really doing serious cooking. Have to cook for 3 families, mine, my mom and mom in-law. As usual, the menu would be ketupat, rendang daging and ayam as well as kuah kacang.

Cooking made easy with all the wonderful help around. Hopefully, this will continue for many Rayas to come. Nanti dah besar jangan tak balik tolong Mama masak pulak!

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

bagus ek bdk2 nih..gigih nolong kan

Liza said...

ita - harap2 rajin terus sampai besarkan...