normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 6 October 2008

Takbir Raya

It's a tradition at where my parents live to have this Takbir from one house to another during Raya eve. We will be attending this should Raya is celebrated at KJ. Kalau balik Batu Pahat, there is another tradition there.

Which reminds me to write something and pls be reminded this is entirely my personal opinion.
I am so thankful my better half and I have never fought about where to spend our first raya. We have been practising this giliran thingy and Alhamdulilah, over the nearly 12 years of marriage, there is no dispute what so ever.
I have heard some horror stories about couples not willing to compromise. I too would prefer to spend every Raya at my parents house but I always have reminded myself, I too have children and this goes back to what you give you get back concept. Satu hari nanti, kalau akak nie kejam, Allah balas, and none of my children will come home for Raya cause their spouses not willing to compromise, bercucuran ler air mata di pagi raya...Renung2 kan dan Selamat beramal...
Back to the Takbir thingy, our house turn only came around 11.30am. Dah mengantuk tau but for the sake of Raya spirit, we still enthusiatically participated with the Takbir.

I had made a video recording but due to the internet yang lembab ya amat, will try to upload this later...

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

syok dgr takbir raya kan kak...mmg ikut turn la ek..mana leh kg dia jek

Liza said...

ita - ada gak dgr yg tak nak ikut turn, tapi rumahtangga masing2 kan..pandai2 ler...