normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Raya@Bukit Damansara

After the 1st Open House, Pak Ngah did a second one, this time only for families and close friends held at his home in Bukit Damansara.

I love Pak Ngah's house so much. I think the design is very creative and unique. It also shows my Mak Ngah has a very good taste indeed.
Let me bring you on a short tour of the big house.
The swimming pool located in the middle of the house.

This is my favourite room, the Japanese room.

The exterior of the house. Malay concept and the materials were flown from Indonesia.

My Pak Ngah really showed me if you really work hard, nothing is impossible. He works hard all his life in order to provide a better life for his family. And once he is successful, he never forgets his family and try to help out as much as he can. He is a very honest and straight forward man and I hope I can be as successful as he is one day, Insyallah.

3 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah cantiknye umah..siap ada pool lagi..kelasss

M4M4 MY4 said...

wah cantiknye umah.. terasa nak mandi jek kat pool tue.. sonot nye makan2 di ari raya.. lapor lak rasanya hahaha

attyfir said...

cantiknya umah..