normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Raya guests

After us going to others houses, it's time for us to be receiving guests. We arrived from Batu Pahat at 6pm and at 8pm went straight to KJ after receiving a call from my mom saying that my Pak Anjang will be coming to my mom's house. It's been quite sometime since I saw Pak Anjang and family. They have a big family with 7 children. I still remember during school holidays, I will be the one taking care of this group of cousins.
The next day, my brother came to our house in BSP. My brother works and stays in Malacca, so I don't get to see him that often. He has 4 kids despite being married much later than I did.
Also, the new addition of the family. God, this make me want a baby so badly!!!!
Time really flies while you are having fun and it's already a week after Raya. There are still more plans for us to execute...so stay tune!!!

0 normalies: