normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Siap pun!

Remember my frustration about this??

Finally, it's completed!
But at the expense us missing 2 open houses on Saturday. The commitment given for this to be completed by 1pm but instead it was ready only at 5.30pm.
We only managed to go to 3 Open Houses, all located in our neighbourhood. The other 2, organised by my colleagues, we have to give this a pass....Sorry yer, memang tak sengaja.
And the vendor, despite failing to meet the time line, had the audacity to ask for payment before leaving via his staff. I said a blunt NO! I asked him to tell his boss to come and see me tonight.
Apa lagik, I gave myself a discount. I told him off, I am paying you the balance only this much, cause this is what you deserve after failing to meet all the 3 deadlines, that you have agreed upon earlier...Akak nie sibuk, how many things disrupted because of your inefficiany, so too bad!
And jangan harap I will recommend you to any of the neighbours, I told some of the neighbours that came to our house...the workmanship is not bad but when it comes to meeting the deadline, this people just suck at it!

0 normalies: