normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 7 November 2008

Ampang Park - Twice in a row

For 2 consecutive days, we went to Ampang Park. I was and still am busy preparing for Saturday's event. My baby wants this and my princess wants that and of course, my hero will have his own wish lists as well.
So, for 2 days in a row, we had lunch at Ampang Park. We by definition will be Cik Puan Ambang and Ms Money Matters. I thought if I have lunch with friends, I can eat more...
First day to Ampang Park, we ate at the Laksa place at the entrance of Ampang Park. We also ordered chee cheong fun just to add on this. I did not eat much. I feel full by the time I finished half of the bowl.
Second day, went to eat at Cozy House. Order Kueyteow Hailam and my favourite, prawn with dried chillis and cashew nuts. This time was even worse. Makan skit jer...
Maybe I am becoming paranoid. Maybe I am too scared to eat...I don't know....
But, one thing for sure...I am determined this time around, I WILL LOOSE WEIGHT!!!!

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

i have been wanting to eat kuey tiow; my favourite of all time....tp ape kan daya... nana ado kuey tiow di sini..... kat china town pon nan ado

AK said...

errr

sy ada satu cdgn...

akak diet kan..
kalo diet, jgn letak gambar makanan kat blog...
tu lagi bagus...

sbb
ENTRI INI BUAT SAYA LAPOR!!!
grrrrr

=p