normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 29 November 2008

Tonite is the nite

After this, this and this hard work, tonite is finally the nite...
I am nervous because of 2 things :
1. My unit is leading this project. And me being the head of the unit, says alot about responsibility
2. My division's performance. I don't mean tp brag, but during practise, we were so good...I don't know whether we'll win but what I believe, we will rock the ballroom and surely will have an impactful performance....
Good luck to all the performers, I hope everything will go on smoothly. And I do hope everyone will have a good time tonite, I will make sure I have fun tonite!!!
What I'm wearing? Honestly, undecided lagi ler...
Wish me luck!!!

5 normalies:

attyfir said...

salam..gud luck ye..

Liza said...

atty - thanks...nervous tau

mama funky said...

Akum kak liza...

Kak Liza d tag..

sila wat h0mew0rk k?

Anonymous said...

mak dah cakap

team mak mesti menang punyaa


hiksss....

azrul izwan said...

Too bad we did not make it into the top 3. Competition, as expected, is really stiff this year..

Kpd 'man in black' yg sbenarnya adalah seorg wanita;p tahniahla..well deserved;)