normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 28 November 2008

My first MAC

Remember this lists?
In this lists, I wanted to get the Bobbi Brown make up set. I thought it will be easier for me to purchase as my company will be organising our Annual Dinner and if I make purchases up to certain amount, I will get a free make over. I went the first day to the counter in Isetan and the lady told me it's possible to get a make over for this Saturday. I did not make the purchases on the spot cause I did not have that much cash with me.
When I went to the counter the next day, the guy there put on some foundation on me to see which one is suitable to me. And when I told him about the make over on Saturday, ada ke patut dia cakap tak boleh!!! And it's because Isetan is having their sale on Saturday and it will be too crowded for a make over....Apesal tak cakap dari hari tu, buang masa jer tau!!!
Then, I headed to the MAC place after office hour. Senang criter, I made some purchase plus appointment for the make over. Mission Accomplised!!!
So, what did I buy...
Charming Garnet : Glamour Basics Set which consists of Irisdescent Pressed Powder, Zoomlash Mascara, Eye Pencil, Slimshine Lipstick and Brush. This also comes with a small red bag (K Red, harus ler beli yer, kena tema gitew!!!)
I also bought a lightful compact. All together the amount is RM395. The minimum purchase for the make over is RM250 so I'm over and beyond the amount. And I love the paper bag for this purchase....Merah menyala!!!
Cantik ke akak malam dinner tu??

5 normalies:

Anonymous said...

cittt

aku ingat ko beli nak bagi daku

dah tentu merah theme tu sesuai ngan aku je

nanti kita amik gambo sesama kay

my theme is 'redmummy.com the movie'

ahhahahahahhahaha

attyfir said...

ehhehe..lepas ni snap le picture..lepas pakai itu set..

Liza said...

k red- malam nie yer, our photo session tau!!

atty - tunggu entry esok yer...

YusVogue said...

ni bila nak upload gambar..hehe..nak tengok the make over itew!!!
(mesti berseri-seri!)

ita.itu said...

wah harus ko pakai kak dah mahal tuh...