normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 27 November 2008

While the cuties are out

Amboi, kuningnyer otak yer...while the cuties where out for a day full of fun, Papa and Mama went to do what they do best...SHOPPING!!!!
First stop was at the Guardian Warehouse Sale. This was held at D Kelana Hall, near Kelana Jaya Stadium. Logistically, very strategic as it was not too far from Holiday Villa.
However, the sale was so dissapointing. Most of the products are about to expire either late December 2008 or late Jan 2009. Talk about stock clearing. And the stuff sold were not impressive to me. I saw this pyjamas on sale and thought of buying them for the cuties. My jaw dropped as I saw how much it cost. RM39.90???!!!! I can get cheaper during Isetan Sale ok???
So, we left only with chocolates for the cuties and a lipstick for me. Total for all the products bought tak sampai RM10.
Next stop, we went to this Travel Fair at the Car Park of One Utama (I have always call this place OU). Again, another dissapointment. The travel packages offered ( all domestic by the way) were not that cheap. I can even get this cheaper from the internet. The tent for the travel was so canggih giler but, the ventilation inside there was horrible. Panas giler ok!!! Such a waste cause I saw many people left early as it was hot....The only good thing here was when my better half participated in this grab all you can game. Ada lah dapat a hand fan, window shield and something you put on the car dashboard so that stuff you put on it won't slide. Apa ntah nama benda tu.
My better half was craving for pizza so we had our lunch at Shakeys. I always felt Shakey's Pizza is much better than Pizza Hut and Dominos. Too bad many of the Shakey's franchises been turned to Dominos. Their friend chicken has always been my old time favourite.
After lunch, we walked around OU and became a paparazzi of the Digi Man. Pathetic giler kan we all nie??
Nope, we did not buy anything. As much as we enjoyed our time together, we missed the cuties already. We then left for Holiday Villa, we don't want to miss the cuties prize giving ceremony!!!

4 normalies:

ita.itu said...

coklat mesti ada ek..sian org digi ni kan..sure semput pki gitu..hehe

Nurhayati said...

best gi dating bedua..hihihi

Nurhayati said...

best gi dating bedua..hihihi

Liza said...

ita - tapi org digi tu comellah

yati - best tapi rindu lak kat anak