normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 5 December 2008

Argh!!!! Tension!!!!

I was just feeling so berkobar2 to be more active in blogging, may be 4 to 5 entries per day. Even for tonite I am ready to do some entries to be published tonite and some for tomorrow. But, the internet decided to kill my spirit!!!

Tensen!!! Just to let off some steam, I am now blogging from my berry...

Fyi, to those who thought I update my blog during working hours, sorry to dissapoint you, you are absolutely wrong. I blog mostly either very early in the morning or later at night. Usually I will do 2 to 3 entries to be published the same day or the day after. So, tak baik tuduh2 yer....

Have a great weekend everyone and hopefully the internet connection will go back to normal. One of the stories I want to share is I went to Nine West Sale today and got myself 2 pairs of shoes. Details??? Stay tune ya!

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

selalu gitu..bila mud ado..ade je spoiler..

salam aidiladha....

Anonymous said...

yang tuduh2 tu tak geti blogging

kalo geti depa tau apa menda ada lam blogspot even the domain itself

dol lah sapa yang ckp tuh