normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 6 December 2008

Let's extend our prayers.....

I'm sure you have heard of this disaster happened at Bukit Antarabangsa early this morning. If you haven't, click here.
I got a call from office around 5am informing on the situation and to check how many families do we have there. To my horror, there are 4 of my dear colleagues live there and are stuck as the only way in and out is not accessable.
The water and electricity are out. Food is limited and it's predicted the road will only be opened in 4 days time. And 3 of my colleagues are with small kids...
So far, 4 are found dead while 15 are injured.
My prayers are with them and I hope you will pray with me too....

1 normalies:

vagg© said...

we'll pray for them
harap2 semua selamat
amin