normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 6 December 2008

Bahulu oh Bahulu

This kuih has been and will alway be my favourite kuih ever! I still remember when I was very young and lived with my Arwah Grandmother, she made this the traditional way and I was always forced to help. I will be asked to beat the eggs and sugar until they rise. This process will usually take hours back then. It will be done in a kind of clay pot. Then we will bake on top of coal kitchen and the smell is just to die for!
But nowadays are different. To make bahulu is simpler with the use of technology. No more having to beat the ingredients manually. Just press the button and the mixer will do the rest.
The cuties love bahulu too. This was given by my mom for Hari Raya Haji but I think it won't last that long as we were enjoying this while watching TV last nite.
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all....

3 normalies:

M4M4 MY4 said...

selamat hari raya adiladha tuk liza n family.. wah bestnye kuih bahulu tue..

AK said...

selamat hari raya qurban kak..

ita.itu said...

sedapnye bahulu..anak saya siabang yg hantu bahulu