normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 20 December 2008

Food for the cuties

My parents are kind enough to take care of my hero after he went through this. They knwo it's difficult for me and my better half to take leave considering we will need to be on leave again during the start of the year to arrange for the cuties schooling needs.
But, I don't like to burden my parents. For me, their willingness to stay with me and take care of the cuties are good enough. Now, I woke up extra early (usually at 5.30am, now change to 5am) to cook before I leave the house. By doing this, my mom don't have to do the cooking. Nanti mami penat pulok!
Since my hero is on the pantang mode, I have to cook 2 sets of meal...
Set one, kuah pindang ikan cencaru for my hero
Set two, ikan selar masak kicap for the rest...
And another dish, vegetable soup which can be consumed by all...
We also went to Giant earlier to stock up food in the kitchen and fridge just in case my mom want to cook something else...
Cepat ler my hero baik, kesian seeing him not having appetite to eat...

4 normalies:

vagg© said...

kat ganu, tuh panggil SINGGANG, kak. on of my favourite dishes. penah dekat 2 bulan makan lauk tuh jek hari2. pelik sket pun tak cemuihhh

Anonymous said...

kita pun suka ikan singgang sedap..

AK said...

uish...
sudah brapa lama kak?
tak ok lagi ke???

ita.itu said...

yes org johor kicap x tinggal ek..hehe