normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 18 December 2008

The moment of truth...(and pain)

We reached the hospital at 8am and the procedure is expected to start at 8.50am. Once we arrived, we proceed with the registration. My parents were already there waiting for us. I can sense my parents nervousness, I guess they know my hero will be going through a major milestones in his life.
My hero was tagged and then was taken to the changing room for him to be changed to the hospital gown. While we waited at the waiting area. Only my better half went in, only one parent is allowed at any one time and we have agreed it was more appropriate for my better half to be in there.
Once he has been given his jap to make him unconcious, I took my princess and my baby together with my parents for breakfast. My baby was not eating well, she was so worried for her brother and wanted to see him fast. She only had cereal, itupun tak habis....
In 1 hours time, my hero will be out of the Operation Theatre...and I do hope he'll be ok....

4 normalies:

Anonymous said...

err.. how come sampai have to make him unconcious? it was just to circumcise what? new style ke?

Liza said...

anon - not sure new ke tak but that's what we requested for cause we know what will happen if he is not unconcious

Anonymous said...

even baby tak makan, tapi nampak camera, terus senyum.. caya lahh...

Liza said...

andy21-baby memang suka posing...mcm mak nyer