normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 22 December 2008

Kahwin gak Mawi & Ekin

Those who are close to me would know how I used to adore Mawi. When he was still in AF3, I was one of the millions voted for him. I even attended the final concert which he was declared as the AF3 Champion. After that, I have been following his career, bought his CDs, went to his shows and watch his programs on TV.
And what made me not so into him anymore...
Nope, not because of Ekin. I felt whomever his choice of woman is not of anyone's business. And not because he broke off with Ina Naim, never like her anyway.
But, it's because of his lavish spending. I felt he should be more prudent in his spending. Didn't he learn something from the previous anak seni, who when they get older, not only jobless, they are also cashless!
Enough with that. On Saturday morning, while my better half was at work, the cuties and I were glued to the TV watching the majlis akad nikah Mawi and Ekin. The arrival of the bride and groom.
The akad nikah, dengan sekali lafaz and nafas...
The upacara membatal air sembahyang. We were laughing to see Mawi have to repeat this a few times for the photographers to capture this moment. He was saying "Tak penah buat ni, tu yg kena buat banyak kali"...Hahahaha!!!
As a Muslim, let's pray for the marriage to last and not to predict how long will they last. You may be surprise...some people did this...

1 normalies:

ita.itu said...

x dpt ngk drg kawin..sbb kat perlis...suka ngk ekin..lawa