normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 29 December 2008

Kenduri @ Bukit Antarabangsa

I have started my nearly 3 weeks of long leave effective Christmas. It's been quite sometime since I took long leave. This time around is mainly to prepare for the cuties schooling needs (did not purchase this earlier due to 2 reasons ; 1. my hero was circumcissed and 2. we did purchase earlier last year, but the cuties were well fed by my mom resulting the uniform to shrink ;) ) and also to plan ahead for the 2009. I don't want to repeat the same mistake done in 2008, many things happened unplanned. Yup, sometimes things happen which can't be avoided but with careful planning, I'm pretty sure, this can me minimised. Especially, now we are living in a new area, hence planning is very crucial to avoid potential kelam kabutness...
So, I can also do more blogging during this period. Please be patient with me this next couple of days cause I will be blogging about many things that happened last week and combined with the recent events.
Last Christmas, we were invited to attend a kenduri held at Bukit Antarabangsa. It was organised by my better half's cousin. And why do I choose to blog about this?
This cousin of my better half do not live in the lavish home at Bukit Antarabangsa but at the low cost home there. And what bothers me is his sister who likes to make up stories about us. Saying that we all dah berlagak, daha kaya tak nak campur with org susah and all that crap. Apparently, that's the reason none of their sibblings came to our house last Raya, because of her mulut! Sungguh jahat mulut itu...
And we have proven them wrong when her sister's daughter passed away few months ago and my better half was one of the relatives who attended the funeral. And when he got to know this b****h started this rumour about us, he was definitely pissed!
Anyway, back to the kenduri, the food was good. However, I am still on my diet so cannot really berlebih2an. While, my better half, siap ambik 3rd serving lagik!
Moral of the story ; Jangan suka buat cerita tak baik pasal orang and for others, jangan suka dengar cerita orang!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

betui ckp liza..jgn dengar cakap org..dan yg lebih penting jgn dgr seblh pihak je..

ita.itu said...

wah sdp nye ada smbl belacan..hehe..ramai kak org suke wat cerita....dah selalu kena dah...tobat nak baik ok

Liza said...

atty - tu ler kan, kdg2 org suka dgr criter sebelah pihak

ita - sambal belacan tu, kalau tak kuat iman, harus ada nasi tambah