normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Sunday 7 December 2008

Qurban@Batu Pahat

I am currently @ Batu Pahat, this year it's my better half's hometown for this celebration. Again, no issue, we just follow the schedule.



We were since yesterday. I have 2 new nephews the past one week. One is the first child of my brother in law and the latest the third child of my sister in law. Both were born at Hospital Batu Pahat. Just managed to visit one, will visit the other tomorrow, Insyallah!



Tried to upload more stories, but the internet here is not better than the one in KL so, stories are ready but picture can't be uploaded.



Will try again tonite. Just finished helping my mom in-law's preparing the food to be served tomorrow.



There will be 3 Korban exercise to be conducted tomorrow. Here, it's different. If in KL, Korban is done in mosques but here, if you are the one doing the Korban, the cow or goat will be slaughtered right in front of your house. It's more meriah here as well.

If I am still not able to be connected to the net later tonite, please accept Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha for us. Have fun celebrating it without neglecting the reason it is being celebrated!

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

wah akak balik BP ek..sy tahun ni x balik sana...sbb mgu dpn nak balik lg..hehe

Liza said...

ita - balik ler, dah giliran kat bp