normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Roti Arab

My hero was the head chef for dinner the other night. And since we have decided not to have heavy dinner with immediate effect, roti arab was the menu for that night.

My hero showing off his flipping skills while giving tips on how to make a good roti arab. Majerin kena lebih, masak kena garing2...I quote...

I guess my hero has inherited to be a master in cooking from both sides of the family. He seems to be very comfortable in the kitchen and just know his way around it.

And my baby has always said to me "Roti Arab yang abang buat memang best, lagik best dari yang kat kedai mamak!!"

As for me, no dinner at all, diet ler katakan. I am not sure whether what baby said is true since I am not a fan of roti arab but my better half concur baby's statement...

Lepas nie abang belajar lah masak kari ke, masak sambal ke, senang skit mama kan?

1 normalies:

ita.itu said...

rajin abang ye kak..leh harap bantu maknye..tp anak lelaki ni jrg yg rajin ke dapur ek..hehe