normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Waiting......

I am now waiting for my hero to complete his circumcission. My better half is inside to keep him company. Just received an sms from my better half saying my hero was asking the doctor loads of questions.

Hopefully everything will be ok. Being a mother, I guess it's normal for me to feel sick to my stomach.

A friend told me make sure I don't cry when he is in pain cause that's the mistake she did. Well, no matter how strong I am....sadly, I can't guarantee that....

4 normalies:

attyfir said...

hope everything will be ok...

Liza said...

atty - thanks, mak nyer lagik over takut dari anaknyer

lilRed Farah said...

insyaAllah... everything will be fine....
sebak sebak tak pa kot?
jgn la menderu2 nangeh plak kak liza

Liza said...

lil^red-alhamdulilah, everything went well, stakat la nie, setitik air mata blum tumpah from both mom and son :)