normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 31 January 2009

Got tag again!

I just got tagged by eiseai.

The rule is simple. Use google image to search the answer the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I'm






(supposed to mean missing the cuties)


I really want to go







My favourite place








My favourite thing





(tapi budget takde)


My favourite food
(but cannot eat sebab on strict diet)











My favourite drink(supposed to be water)







My favourite colour









I live in






I was born in






My college








My favourite story








My hobby










I wish









I am tagging those who wish to be tagged...Ok ler tu

0 normalies: