normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 31 January 2009

Skin care - Biotherm

Those who work in office and in an air cond room would know how it feels for the skin sometimes tend to crack and some what dehydrated. I do have that problems especially when I have to work long hours.


So, Watie recommended me this product, Biotherm Aquasource Moisturizer. This cost me RM140 for 50ml. According to the sales person, this should last me for at least 3 months. Currently, I am using Olay Total Effect but since I am ageing(so dramatic kan), I guess I needed something "stronger".


I will start to use this tomorrow and will update you on the changes...Kalau ada lah kan?

1 normalies:

Mulan said...

dulu dah pakai biotherm.. tapi cam tak sesuai..
now using Clinique.. seems ok..