normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 26 January 2009

"Me needs a free bag from AliceWonders.com!"

1. Go to AliceWonders.com and select ANY bag of your choice.
I'm so sorry, I have difficulty to choose which ONE, I actually shortlisted 4 and later shortlisted to this 2...Hope it's ok........
2. Create a new entry in your blog with this title:
"Me needs a free bag from AliceWonders.com!" -in progress...


3. In your post, write why you want the bag of your choice sooo badly. You can write a long long post, or create a poem, paste a pic of yourself or even create a superimpose pic of you with the bags..the list is endless! You are also free to write in BM or English..as long as i can understand then it's ok lah. Hehe.
Here goes...just hang in there and read the entire entry..please...
Why I need the bag so badly!!!(notice I replace the word want to need, that carries more weight right?)
You see, ever since we bought this house in BSP, we really have to tighten our belts with our expenses. What makes it worse, the school here is not ready yet and this only mean more travelling for us. That, by definition waking up at 5am, leaving the house at 6am, drive about 40km to KJ and pay about RM5.20 for toll charges, then headed to the LRT station and take one to KLCC. At the end of office hour, the reverse applies. Now LRT from KLCC to KJ, pick the kids from school then back to BSP. Another 40km of mileage and RM5.20 for toll charges. See the total expense in one month, you do the math.
This will of course having me to slash my budget for my usual stuff like handbags, shoes...yada yada yada. I have always believe in rewarding myself at the end of the month but not to the expense of the kids not getting what they want. So, it will be a HUGE GIGANTIC favour if I can have one bag without hurting my current budget. Puhleasssssssssseeeeeeee(if you have a webcam, you will see how pathetic I look now).
5. Once you are finished, please leave a comment here with your email address.- will do shortly.
So what is the prize for this contest? Well, you can win any bag of your choice from AliceWonders.com! That is the reason why I ask you to blog about your favourite bag from AliceWonders.com!Unfortunately, there will be only ONE winner selected(and let it be me please!!!), but don't fret- all entries for the contest will be awarded 20% instant voucher for any bags in AliceWonders.com! The voucher will be emailed to you so it is important to leave your email address after you finish the post. So hurry, start writing your blog now! All the best!
As much as I want that bag, by all means, let's join this contest. The more the merrier kan?

0 normalies: