normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 29 January 2009

My new best friend

This will be my new best friend effective immediately.

I think by now everyone would know I have been on this no-success-and-frustrating-diet-yet- still-tak-sedar-and-want-to-try-some-more. But, this time it's different. (I know, I can hear you are saying Yeah, right!)
Why I said it's different? Because...
I started on this new diet program on 26 December weighing 72kg at that time and just manage to weigh myself on a reliable weighing scale. Guess how much I weigh now...
66kg!!!
Can you imagine that. I lost 6kgs in a month. How about that.
I am more determine now I can do this. Yup, I can reach my ideal weight goal.
Finally, it's all paying off!

10 normalies:

Anonymous said...

fuyoo dah turun manyak.. teruskan usaha..

Anonymous said...

wow!! congrate akak.. ni jeles ni.. 6kg in a month? hebat tu akak..wah..boleh jadik idola nih..

azrul izwan said...

result shows. honest.

iNa said...

u can do it liza..chaiyok...chaiyok!!

adenium said...

kakliza... tension gak nih... asyik maakn tak hengat jer.... mula selasa nih nak diettttttttt

Liza said...

mamamya-manyak lagik nak kena turun, tu baru skit je

aisha-no lah sis, still too fat to be your idola

azrul-when it comes from you, I know I am not syok sendiri only

ina - thanks

adenium - just start whenever u are ready

lilRed Farah said...

kak liza....
tahniah!!!!
share lah rahsia kejayaan diet nih
hahah farihah lak yg main sumbat je makan
stresssedddd

fazid said...

waaahhhh....that's one great achievement.... kena share nie :D

kat BSP dah ada pasar malam ari Khamis ya

nae said...

Wow....you go girl! Do some weight training kalau nak reducekan lagik

Liza said...

lil^red - tak branie lagik nak share apa2 sebab still long way to go, insyallah, kalau turun lagik will share with all

fazid - hari khamis tu pasar malam kat bangi lama

nae - that will be my next phase, Insyallah next month will start with that