normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 30 January 2009

Short Term Incentive Plan

Being a HR practitioner, sometimes I can't help it to practise some of the HR skills to my family. Especially the good motivating one to the cuties.
I think by now, many would know our daily crazy schedule. As much as myself and my better half prepare ourselves, if we don't get full cooperation from the cuties, it will still be a chaotic day.
Just to motivate them, I promised if they behave and give me very minimal problems, I will buy them books of their choices at the end of every month provided the books do not cost more than RM20. If we don't have a ceiling clause, my hero would of course request for the whole encyclopedia set that he has been wanting for the past 6 months. Mahal tu!
So, yesterday, I went to Kino to purchase the promised books. My princess wanted to add her collection of the Mr Midnight series, my hero wanted something related to Ben10 and my baby just wanted any story books. I still have some vouchers left which I won earlier so, I used that for this.
Of course, my regular reading material. Mana boleh lupa kan?
That is short term incentive plan, still thinking what to reward the cuties for the Long Term Incentive Plan, and before you suggest, toys are a big NO NO! A holiday with theme park sounds good kan?

2 normalies:

Anonymous said...

diriku pun mempunyai cleo itu tp mcm tak terbukak bukak dr plastik je. haha.

Liza said...

faith - diriku pun baru baca 2 -3 page, tak sempat ler pulak!