normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 3 January 2009

The ship @ Melaka

After the interesting beca ride, we walked further to visit the ancient ship(re-make of it, that's my take) located facing the Straits Of Malacca. Inside the ship, there is also like a mini museum where you'll l learn more about history and other stuff related to the ship.

There is an entrance fee but a minimal one. For adult it's RM2.00 and RM0.50 for the kids below 12. They did not charge us for baby, guess she still look like she's below 6 years. Makan lebih skit boleh tak baby.....

Inside the ship is fully air conditioned so it was very comfortable to be in there. Though there's quite a number of people there, it was not stuffy and hot. It was better to be in the ship rather than outside.

Papa and Mama pulak nak posing. Notice how oily my face is. With all the sweat and everything. No wonder I love my better half so much, in this kind of condition, he still ok to give me a hug!


My baby was tired and needed to be carried to the car...How I wish I was that light to have that ride...



Next stop, Umbai....Ikan Bakar......Here we come!!!

3 normalies:

mama funky said...

Wah...akhirnya kak liza pijak Melaka yang penuh kecantikan tersendiri bersama keluarga.Tapi memang best kan kak?

Liza said...

mamafunky - memang best and puas hati!

vagg© said...

suka gambo last tuh kak!