normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 12 February 2009

Work Time @ Kuantan

Sorry for the delay for the subsequent stories of the Kuantan trip. Been really busy and will try to do some auto published entries as much as I can.
Now, back to the entry.

We stayed at Swiss Garden Kuantan, located about 13km from Kuantan towards Cherating. While my better half and the cuties having a blast exploring the resort (like we never stayed here before, this is like our 5th or 6th times), I was stuck at work, meetings after meetings and followed by a tour. This is for the event that will happen in this resort in about a month's time. This will also be my last assignment in my current role. I will be embarking to a new section of HR. Will blog about that later.
I only get to meet my better half and the cuties after maghrib. We had dinner, at least they had dinner while it was more than dinner to me, it's the food tasting. It was the BBQ night which is of course to my liking. I had lamb and lamb and lamb....Of course, makan gak other stuff.
I also had a quiet dinner wiht my better half, we were seated at one table while the cuties at the next table. Macam ala2 candle light dinner lak.
The finale, I had this Penang Fried Kuey Teow. Memang best! Love the spicyness and the condiments were alot!
I plan to spend the next day with the cuties and relief my better half from his babysitting role. I have loads of thing planned, so look out for the next entry.

3 normalies:

adenium said...

kak liza... camner diet..hehehe

attyfir said...

adeh..liza..ko kejam hah.
di saat peruk aku berbunyi2..ko ltk lak kuewtiaw..my feveret..sampai ati ko liza.

fazid said...

i am drooling because of the char kuey teow..... adehhh