normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 5 March 2009

A creepy entry

Last nite, finally I got the much awaited and needed sleep. The past couple of nites were very taxing to me and my better half...let me tell you why

Started Sunday nite, my hero was complaining of headache and his legs were in pain. I thought he is not getting enough rest so I told him to go to sleep. It was nearly 9pm, the normal time the cuties go to bed.

When the clock was about to show 10 o'clock, my hero suddenly stormed out from his room, crying....and he keep on looking back to his room. I was trying to understand what he was trying to say which can be very difficult in between the sobbing and heavy breathing. When we finally understood his message, the hair behind my neck started to rise.

He said he saw something big and hairy on top of him and he was trying to break free. I thought he was having a nightmare but he said it's real and he was awake at that time. Not willing to take the risk, I believed my hero's word.


I told him to sleep in our room instead, and told him to recite the Al-Fatihah and Ayat Kursi. He did just that but he said when he tried to do that even in my room he felt something hard was pushing his hands. I then recited the Al-Fatihah, 3 kul, Ayat Kursi followed by Bismilah for 21 times. Alhamdulilah, he went back to sleep. However, through out the nite, he woke up every hour and crying. I told my parents and my dad went to see the Imam at a nearby mosque and he gave us 2 bottles of water, one for bathing and one for drinking.

The next nite was worse. After I send him to be, about half and hour later, it started again. He cried and this time was hysterical. It seems like he couldn't recognise me and my better half and was talking to us like we were someone else. He told us not to make too much noise as his parents(which he meant me and my better half) was sleeping in the master bedroom. Then, he ran into his room and my better half ran after him. He then started to ran all around the bathroom and was pouring water. My better half caught him and gave him a big hug while reciting some prayers. He screamed but no voice came out....I was holding my tears and tried to be brave. He needed me to be brave....

I told him to recite Al-Fatihah which he said he forgot so we recited that together and he joined in after the second verse. Then, I told him to azan. Right after he finished, only then he recognised us and gave me a big hug...I slept with him that nite in my room but the truth was I can't sleep at all...

Last nite, I recited Yassin in his room and also performed both maghrib and isya' prayer there as well. Alhamdulilah, he slept like a baby and so did I.

If this gave you the creep...imagine me the mother. I will continue to recite the Yassin in his room tonite. And my in-laws are also doing some prayers from Batu Pahat. My parents planned to spend the weekend at our house.

I do hope whatever that was disturbing him left and left for good. This may be a a wake up call to us to ensure we pray on time and don't forget to recite Al-Quran as frequent as we could.

May Allah protect us from disturbance of Satan.... Amin.....

11 normalies:

adenium said...

kak liza... seram nya...
semoga semua akan kembali ok....

fazid said...

Ya Allah... creepy indeed Liza. You take care ok. Continue reciting the Quran and Yassin in his room. InsyaAllah.

Liza said...

adenium - mmg seram, akak nie pun beranikan diri

fazid - thanks, i will continue at least until keadaan reda

attyfir said...

seramlak atty baca....
harap tak jadi lak..

Anonymous said...

Kak Liza, sangat menakutkan.. arap2 semua jadi normal balik dgn cepat..sian hero akak.. be strong ek akak...

Diana-k said...

OMG kak..
so scary!!
hope everything will be just fine...

Liza said...

atty-kalau ikutkan mmg seram, liza lak penakut, tapi ingat anak punyer pasal, liza kuatkan semangat

aisha - thanks sis, hope this will not happen again

diana-k - thanks sis, mmg scary and just the thought of it gives me the creep

nae said...

*gasp*..tegak bulu roma i baca ni. Lucky all of you are very brave.

Liza said...

nae-actually i'm not brave, i am like the most penakut person, but don't knowlah, when this happened i was not scared at all, mother's courage kot?

Anonymous said...

I heard this on tv by Dato Hassan Din Al-Hafiz.

1. Ayat ke 9 Surah Yassin. Sentiasa baca supaya lindungi dari pandangan yg apa saja yg x elok. Even get your cuties to recite it. Pendek je.

2. Amalkan setiap subuh and maghrib ayat 1-5, 255 (kursi) dan 3 ayat terakhir Surah Al-Bakarah. Ini untuk lindungi dari pandangan makhluk halus, hasrat dengki manusia and supaya mati kita sempat berwasiat.. x mati sorang. When you read it at subuh prayers, it will protect you during the day and when you read it after maghrib, it will protect you during the nite.

This is of course to recite with the normal Al-fatihah and 3 kul.

I pray the disturbance will stop.
Take care ya.

lilRed Farah said...

baca siang pun berdiri bulu roma nih kak liza....

semoaga smue pulih sedia kala ye...