normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 11 March 2009

A green wedding

I declared last weekend another wedding weekend. Why? We were invited to 4 weddings but decided to go to only 3 since the third one memang betul2 tak sempat. On Saturday, we headed to Taman Muda, in Pandan Indah for the first wedding
This wedding is quite special as it is also the reunion for me and my ex-colleagues from Maxis. I used to work there for nearly 4 years right after I completed my studies. We haven't seen each other for quite some time. Infact, for nearly 9 years.
The traffic that day was not kind to us. It was quite bad and we were stuck at MRR 2 for nearly an hour. Perut dah ler lapaq!

At last, we arrived at the venue. The weather was nice and warm. The theme for the wedding is white and green, looks like going back to nature with all the potted plants hanging at the corners for the canopies.

The arch, the cuties loved this.

The cuties with the bride, my ex-colleagues.

One down, 2 more wedding to go tomorrow.

0 normalies: