normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 17 March 2009

My hero's ambition

My hero has this one ambition since he was 7, he wanted to be a scientist.

He has always been fascinated by the world of science. He reads science, he watches science and he learns science. It will not be too much if I were to say, he embraces science. And science will be the subject he scores the highest for his exam.

For his 9th birthday, he wanted a set to microscope and that's exactly what we got him. Since then, he was examining any specimen he can find, dead insects, baby's teeth even his own skin cells.
While others love to watch cartoon channels, he would prefer to watch the science channels in Astro be it Discovery or Animal Planet.
This are all his science books collection. Off late, he is really into dinosours. Infact, most of the books that he requested for me to purchase for him would be those related to dinosours.

As a mother, I will be supportive to whatever ambitions any of my cuties wish to be when they grow up. My only wish is for each and everyone of them will become anak yang soleh and solehah and will be able to have a good life later in the future.

p/s : I have a confession, actually he wanted to be a pilot during the earlier stage of his life, but I told him that would make me sad as he may not be able to come home to me for Raya...so selfish kan me as a mother, but I guess it's true when you hear those saying no matter how grown up the cuties can be, they will always be my babies......

3 normalies:

fazid said...

good encouragement Liza... guess you have a mini library at home then. Bleh la nanti i anta yaya gi umah u ekk esok2 :D, on hols.

Anonymous said...

akak.... if scientist lagi la tak balik ghumah.... huhu

adenium said...

all the best hero...