normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Wedding season has begun

First and foremost, I would like to start this entry with a Selamat Pengantin Baru to one of my blogger sister, vagg. She got married last week and we planned to drop by just to visit as well as to give her the wedding gift(plus the contest gift that she won earlier) later this week. I don't think I am the right one to give advise since my marriage life still has a long way to go, but from a sister to another sister...Marriage life is very different from dating or courting life. When you finally live with each other, you can see the whole side of your loved one. Be patient and practise give and take and practice it alot. Insyallah, you will do just fine and my prayers will always be with you.

The school holidays has started last Friday and of course like every other school holidays, it will also mean the start of the wedding season. While we were at Batu Pahat, my in-laws told us there are 5 wedding invites that they wanted us to attend with them. 5 in one day!!! Haiyo!!! Dielah!!!
As usual, similarities in wedding we attended :

The buffet line

The door gift

The karaoke session
And my favourite, the beautiful pelamin though this time around the pelamin was biasa2 saje
Nope, we did not go to all 5, we went only to 3 and my in-laws continued to house no 4 and 5 without us. As much as I love going to weddings, this will be a real test on my diet. First house, one scoop of rice with ayam masak merah, daging dalca and acar, House no 2, fried chicken and some grvy with no rice, House No 3, just a cup of drink....

Kalau tak kuat iman, hancus diet ku!!!

3 normalies:

attyfir said...

hi liza..byknya kenduri..kalo tak kuat iman..mau hancus diet ..hheheheh..jeles tgk liza dah kuyus..jeles nya..

Liza said...

atty - musim org kawin nie mencabar skit nak diet, lauk pengantin nie memang menggoda iman

fazid said...

one of the thing I missed most is, attending wedding ceremony. i rasa masa tu la suasana paling meriah and berwarna warni...eh rasa macam pernah tinggal komen yang sama je :p